Desperado IPA pours a beautiful brownish copper color. Appearance is mostly clear, with a foamy, off-white head that produces a lot of sticky lacing. The aroma is really intense, with a combination of melon or tropical fruit alongside sweet caramel malt. Taste is fruity and juicy, but not like a Northeast-style IPA. Melon, citrus, tropical fruit, and even strawberry notes. Excellent balance with a semi-sweet caramel malt backbone. Mouthfeel is creamy, light to medium body, with a slight bitterness in the finish. This is a unique West Coast IPA that is worth seeking out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 30 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity