Desperado IPA pours a beautiful brownish copper color. Appearance is mostly clear, with a foamy, off-white head that produces a lot of sticky lacing. The aroma is really intense, with a combination of melon or tropical fruit alongside sweet caramel malt. Taste is fruity and juicy, but not like a Northeast-style IPA. Melon, citrus, tropical fruit, and even strawberry notes. Excellent balance with a semi-sweet caramel malt backbone. Mouthfeel is creamy, light to medium body, with a slight bitterness in the finish. This is a unique West Coast IPA that is worth seeking out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 17 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 53 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity