Pours a light gold color, pretty hazy, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Plentiful lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma but it’s fairly subtle. Taste is very good, with citrus flavors, particularly lemon and grapefruit, along with passionfruit and papaya. We also get berry, maybe strawberry. In a supporting role, there are soft, grainy malts, wheat flavors, and just a touch of honey-like sweetness. Medium bodied with a smooth mouthfeel, and an appropriate 6.5% abv. On the finish, we get something different, like a green melon flavor that is tasty. Really interesting beer, and brewed solely with Strata hops. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 29 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 55 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity