Pours a light gold color, pretty hazy, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Plentiful lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma but it’s fairly subtle. Taste is very good, with citrus flavors, particularly lemon and grapefruit, along with passionfruit and papaya. We also get berry, maybe strawberry. In a supporting role, there are soft, grainy malts, wheat flavors, and just a touch of honey-like sweetness. Medium bodied with a smooth mouthfeel, and an appropriate 6.5% abv. On the finish, we get something different, like a green melon flavor that is tasty. Really interesting beer, and brewed solely with Strata hops. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 19 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity