Pours a light gold color, pretty hazy, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Plentiful lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma but it’s fairly subtle. Taste is very good, with citrus flavors, particularly lemon and grapefruit, along with passionfruit and papaya. We also get berry, maybe strawberry. In a supporting role, there are soft, grainy malts, wheat flavors, and just a touch of honey-like sweetness. Medium bodied with a smooth mouthfeel, and an appropriate 6.5% abv. On the finish, we get something different, like a green melon flavor that is tasty. Really interesting beer, and brewed solely with Strata hops. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 37 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity