Damm Lemon is a pretty refreshing shandy. It's crisp, light, thirst quenching and citrusy. The pale yellow and hazy color give you the exact expectation of what you're going to drink - a pleasant beverage. The lemon doesn't overpower, and some malty flavors of the beer still creep through, but it's on the sweet side with little to no alcohol taste. If you like shandy, the Spanish have gotten this one right for consumption on a hot, humid, Barcelona day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 9 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 59 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity