Color is golden orange, with two fingers of white, frothy head. Long lasting with a ton of lacing left on the glass. Inviting aroma with tropical fruit and berry dominating. The taste is hoppy with blueberry, melon, pineapple, banana, and lemon lime citrus. Juicy but not too sweet, with a medium body and subdued bitterness. Mouthfeel is creamy, perhaps there’s some lactose or vanilla here, and low carbonation. The 8.2% is fairly hidden. Quite tasty – one of the better Hazy DIPAs we’ve had this year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 5 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity