The Chickow! Chai Hazelnut Double Brown is a beer full of powerful, intense tastes that you don't see too often. The flavor is thick and potent, like you are drinking a concentrated version that was meant to be diluted with water. The aroma is a medicinal, herbal smell. The taste is quite different with overwhelming amounts of raisins, prunes, dates, cinnamon, chai tea, sage spice and hazelnut. This is a novel, strange brew for sure, but not one you'll want to revisit often unless you a fan of very strong chai tea.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 59 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity