Chaotic pours a golden color with an enticing, caramel aroma. On the taste we found some initial brown sugar sweetness, but the bitterness comes through on the finish. The hops are piney and also fruity, with lots of apricot and peach, but just in the middle. There's even some onion notes. Overall this is a tasty, very drinkable beer, one that has different flavors from start to finish, and one that is fitting for any fan of the Double IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 57 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity