Buxom Blonde is a full-bodied, flavorful pilsner. It pours a golden straw color with a slight cloudiness and around one finger of bright white head. On the aroma you get corn notes, some sweet grain, and a hint of lemon. This has a great pilsner flavor with some mildly sweet barley malts and a touch of pine hops to round out the taste. This is one of the more flavorful pilsners you can find with a crisp finish that invites you back for that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 58 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity