Buxom Blonde is a full-bodied, flavorful pilsner. It pours a golden straw color with a slight cloudiness and around one finger of bright white head. On the aroma you get corn notes, some sweet grain, and a hint of lemon. This has a great pilsner flavor with some mildly sweet barley malts and a touch of pine hops to round out the taste. This is one of the more flavorful pilsners you can find with a crisp finish that invites you back for that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 10 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity