Color is clear, golden amber with one finger of off-white, fluffy head. Aroma is both malty and hoppy, but not what we expected as the blood orange doesn't dominate. But it certainly does show up in the taste with a hoppy, citrus flavor that must be the blood oranges. On the back-end, there's a dry, cereal-like maltiness that provides nice balance. Mouthfeel is zesty and juicy. They say this is 100 IBUs, but it's actually fairly mild in terms of bitterness. And super drinkable for 9%. The blood oranges make this unique, and we were glad to get our hands on this Double IPA collab from Verboten Brewing & Barrel Project.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity