Color is clear, golden amber with one finger of off-white, fluffy head. Aroma is both malty and hoppy, but not what we expected as the blood orange doesn't dominate. But it certainly does show up in the taste with a hoppy, citrus flavor that must be the blood oranges. On the back-end, there's a dry, cereal-like maltiness that provides nice balance. Mouthfeel is zesty and juicy. They say this is 100 IBUs, but it's actually fairly mild in terms of bitterness. And super drinkable for 9%. The blood oranges make this unique, and we were glad to get our hands on this Double IPA collab from Verboten Brewing & Barrel Project.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 56 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity