Dark brown color with a dark brown head that is over a finger in depth. Malt heavy aroma, followed by an equally intense roasted malt flavor right off the bat. Dark chocolate, coffee, molasses, and smoke. Robust flavors and thankfully it’s only semi-sweet. Earthy and piney hops, with a bitterness that accumulates on the back-end. The mouthfeel is chewy and thick with nice carbonation that tries to hide the high 9.4% ABV. Long, dry, lingering finish of malty goodness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Zwickel. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Button & Muffin. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity