Dark brown color with a dark brown head that is over a finger in depth. Malt heavy aroma, followed by an equally intense roasted malt flavor right off the bat. Dark chocolate, coffee, molasses, and smoke. Robust flavors and thankfully it’s only semi-sweet. Earthy and piney hops, with a bitterness that accumulates on the back-end. The mouthfeel is chewy and thick with nice carbonation that tries to hide the high 9.4% ABV. Long, dry, lingering finish of malty goodness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Asahi. 39 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Gnomegang. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Red Glove. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity