This Organic Chocolate Stout is extremely dark, with a nice thick creamy head that lingers. There's not much to be had on the aroma, perhaps a little coffee but not much chocolate. It has a pretty thin mouthfeel, especially for a stout and has significant carbonation that seems to produce larger than normal bubbles. Up front it's also thin in taste, but the finish gives you cocoa, coffee and a nice dry bitterness to round it out. It's definitely not a stronger flavored stout, but the finish is really where it shines.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 44 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity