This Organic Chocolate Stout is extremely dark, with a nice thick creamy head that lingers. There's not much to be had on the aroma, perhaps a little coffee but not much chocolate. It has a pretty thin mouthfeel, especially for a stout and has significant carbonation that seems to produce larger than normal bubbles. Up front it's also thin in taste, but the finish gives you cocoa, coffee and a nice dry bitterness to round it out. It's definitely not a stronger flavored stout, but the finish is really where it shines.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity