This Organic Chocolate Stout is extremely dark, with a nice thick creamy head that lingers. There's not much to be had on the aroma, perhaps a little coffee but not much chocolate. It has a pretty thin mouthfeel, especially for a stout and has significant carbonation that seems to produce larger than normal bubbles. Up front it's also thin in taste, but the finish gives you cocoa, coffee and a nice dry bitterness to round it out. It's definitely not a stronger flavored stout, but the finish is really where it shines.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 34 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity