Color is hazy, golden orange with a thick, white, foamy head. Dank aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is hoppy and juicy, just what you want from a Northeast-style IPA. Mango, papaya; lots of tropical fruit nectar. Plus some tangerine citrus and a touch of pine on the back-end. Malts seem to be flaked oat and wheat focused that create a soft texture and creamy mouthfeel. Super juicy with light bitterness. Exceptional finish that is smooth and satisfying. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 35 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity