Arrogant Bastard is one of the original and most widely known craft beers. On the pour, it's a dark amber color with a thick, khaki colored head. It's very malt forward, with a burnt and roasted malt bitterness from start to finish. It's also oaky, with hints of caramel and more bitterness from the hops. No doubt this is a complex beer, but it's bold and very in your face. It's certainly not for everyone, but must be tried at least once.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 16 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 48 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity