Arrogant Bastard is one of the original and most widely known craft beers. On the pour, it's a dark amber color with a thick, khaki colored head. It's very malt forward, with a burnt and roasted malt bitterness from start to finish. It's also oaky, with hints of caramel and more bitterness from the hops. No doubt this is a complex beer, but it's bold and very in your face. It's certainly not for everyone, but must be tried at least once.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity