Seventh Son's American Strong Ale pours a clear amber with a super frothy, four finger white head. Retention is good and leaves nice lacing. The nose is packed with hops. There's some citrus in there somewhere. It tastes similar, but it's malty and slightly creamy up front, ending with some real citrus and pine hop bitterness. It tastes like an IPA. If you try really hard, you can pick up some caramel notes and perhaps a nuttiness as well. Mouthfeel is medium and carbonation also is heavy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 35 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity