Seventh Son's American Strong Ale pours a clear amber with a super frothy, four finger white head. Retention is good and leaves nice lacing. The nose is packed with hops. There's some citrus in there somewhere. It tastes similar, but it's malty and slightly creamy up front, ending with some real citrus and pine hop bitterness. It tastes like an IPA. If you try really hard, you can pick up some caramel notes and perhaps a nuttiness as well. Mouthfeel is medium and carbonation also is heavy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 44 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity