Seventh Son's American Strong Ale pours a clear amber with a super frothy, four finger white head. Retention is good and leaves nice lacing. The nose is packed with hops. There's some citrus in there somewhere. It tastes similar, but it's malty and slightly creamy up front, ending with some real citrus and pine hop bitterness. It tastes like an IPA. If you try really hard, you can pick up some caramel notes and perhaps a nuttiness as well. Mouthfeel is medium and carbonation also is heavy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 16 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity