Seventh Son's American Strong Ale pours a clear amber with a super frothy, four finger white head. Retention is good and leaves nice lacing. The nose is packed with hops. There's some citrus in there somewhere. It tastes similar, but it's malty and slightly creamy up front, ending with some real citrus and pine hop bitterness. It tastes like an IPA. If you try really hard, you can pick up some caramel notes and perhaps a nuttiness as well. Mouthfeel is medium and carbonation also is heavy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 58 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity