Deep gold in color, somewhat cloudy, with two fingers of white, creamy head. Hop-forward aroma with mostly stone fruit and citrus. Taste is smooth, with more of those hoppy flavors, like mango, guava, orange, and nectarine or peach. Light bitterness, and well-balanced with a good malt backbone. Mouthfeel is juicy and soft, with a medium body. Smooth and enjoyable NE-style IPA from Tombstone, Arizona.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 26 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 52 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity