30A Blonde pours a blonde, yellow/golden color. The white head foams up with lots of tiny bubbles and then settles down into a thin layer on the top of the beer. The aroma features malt notes of corn and wheat. The taste combines sweet bready malts that are balanced out by noble hops, giving it some tropical fruit, citrus, and a mild bitterness. It finishes crisp with an aftertaste that doesn't linger. This is a great beach beer or any event where day-drinking is involved.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 55 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity