30A Blonde pours a blonde, yellow/golden color. The white head foams up with lots of tiny bubbles and then settles down into a thin layer on the top of the beer. The aroma features malt notes of corn and wheat. The taste combines sweet bready malts that are balanced out by noble hops, giving it some tropical fruit, citrus, and a mild bitterness. It finishes crisp with an aftertaste that doesn't linger. This is a great beach beer or any event where day-drinking is involved.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 9 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity