30A Blonde pours a blonde, yellow/golden color. The white head foams up with lots of tiny bubbles and then settles down into a thin layer on the top of the beer. The aroma features malt notes of corn and wheat. The taste combines sweet bready malts that are balanced out by noble hops, giving it some tropical fruit, citrus, and a mild bitterness. It finishes crisp with an aftertaste that doesn't linger. This is a great beach beer or any event where day-drinking is involved.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity