Unplugged pours little to no head with an almost completely black appearance and a creamy mouth feel with medium carbonation. It has a strong burnt sugar flavor with hints of molasses. The little bit of lingering bitterness compliments and accentuates the sweetness. There is a lactic presence in this beer that is pleasant and balances well the strong toasted malt flavors. At 9.5% ABV, the alcohol is well hidden in this beer. Very well done by Acoustic Ales in San Diego.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Fat Tire. 35 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity