Pours a clear, yellow straw color with a ton of tiny bubbles ascending to the head that is white and bubbly. Aroma is crisp and clean, with the scent of grain and just a bit of floral and grassy hops. Taste has a Pilsner malt backbone with a hop bite that is grassy with a touch of peppery spice. Maybe some lemon or lime citrus. Clean, smooth, and refreshing with a very mild bitterness. Dry, crisp mouthfeel with high carbonation. High quality from start to finish. This is an easy drinking, true to style, flavorful beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 36 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity