Teller Pils pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color with a ton of streaming bubbles and a white, frothy head. Aroma full of pilsner malt. Taste is semi-sweet with a lot of grainy, bready malt right off the bat. There's a corn-like sweetness throughout, but especially in the beginning. Grassy, floral hops give it nice balance. They also have a peppery, spicy touch that makes this pretty unique. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Perfect refresher for a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 53 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Love and the Death of Damnation IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity