Teller Pils pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color with a ton of streaming bubbles and a white, frothy head. Aroma full of pilsner malt. Taste is semi-sweet with a lot of grainy, bready malt right off the bat. There's a corn-like sweetness throughout, but especially in the beginning. Grassy, floral hops give it nice balance. They also have a peppery, spicy touch that makes this pretty unique. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Perfect refresher for a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 34 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity