Teller Pils pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color with a ton of streaming bubbles and a white, frothy head. Aroma full of pilsner malt. Taste is semi-sweet with a lot of grainy, bready malt right off the bat. There's a corn-like sweetness throughout, but especially in the beginning. Grassy, floral hops give it nice balance. They also have a peppery, spicy touch that makes this pretty unique. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Perfect refresher for a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 43 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity