Pours very dark brown, nearly black in color. Head is dark tan and frothy. Long lasting with lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, coffee, vanilla, and cream. Taste is phenomenal. Dark and roasted malts, dark chocolate, coffee, and vanilla. Very strong cocoa and coffee flavors. Big and bold. Hops provide an earthy but fairly mild bitterness. Lots of flavors that intertwine to form a complex beverage. Silky smooth but also dry mouthfeel, almost like baking chocolate. Medium to full body. Both sweet and bitter, creating a tasty flavor combination. Finish maintains the strong, roasted malt flavors that linger for what seems like forever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 50 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity