For this tasting we got our hands on a few bottles of the real San Miguel Pale Pilsen, purchased right in the Philippines. It is a true pilsner, similar in taste to German pilsners. It is fairly light, with a golden hue and plenty of carbonation. The pour was good, with a nice head and a malty, yet citrusy smell. Quality is above average, and if you like the grainy taste of a pilsner, this is one you certainly should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 25 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sowing the Sun. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 4 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Flyover Country. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity