Lime:Thirty pours a pale yellow with fluffy, white three finger head that recedes and doesn't lace much. Aroma is hard to come by but there's some very subtle sweet grain and yeast notes. Taste is subtly sweet but crisp key lime and corn. Nothing fussy or complex here, but it's very drinkable by the gallon especially on a hot day. Mouthfeel is quite light and crisp, with surprisingly low carbonation but it's definitely not flat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 23 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity