Lime:Thirty pours a pale yellow with fluffy, white three finger head that recedes and doesn't lace much. Aroma is hard to come by but there's some very subtle sweet grain and yeast notes. Taste is subtly sweet but crisp key lime and corn. Nothing fussy or complex here, but it's very drinkable by the gallon especially on a hot day. Mouthfeel is quite light and crisp, with surprisingly low carbonation but it's definitely not flat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 20 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity