Appearance is clear and golden with a strong flow of carbonation bubbles from the bottom up. One large finger of white, soapy head. Pilsner aroma with some crackery malt, but also hops. The taste is crisp and refreshing, with a light, dry, body. Malts dominate the flavor, with doughy, soft bread flavors and some really mild sweetness. For this style, we get a pleasant amount of hop flavors, and they are on the floral, grassy, and citrus spectrum but with minimal bitterness. Soft and smooth in the finish for another fantastic summertime beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for La Morena. 19 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 51 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity