Appearance is clear and golden with a strong flow of carbonation bubbles from the bottom up. One large finger of white, soapy head. Pilsner aroma with some crackery malt, but also hops. The taste is crisp and refreshing, with a light, dry, body. Malts dominate the flavor, with doughy, soft bread flavors and some really mild sweetness. For this style, we get a pleasant amount of hop flavors, and they are on the floral, grassy, and citrus spectrum but with minimal bitterness. Soft and smooth in the finish for another fantastic summertime beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 42 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity