This one pours a dark, kind of hazy black with tan head that laces a little bit and stays thin until the end. The aroma is boozy, dark chocolate, and slight vanilla. It's full bodied but not thick or viscous, and the carbonation is fairly low. Bourbon is front and center from the first sip until the last, and all the way through. There is some vanilla, some roasty malt and some cocoa with smoky oak, but bourbon is really the center of the show.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 46 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity