This one pours a dark, kind of hazy black with tan head that laces a little bit and stays thin until the end. The aroma is boozy, dark chocolate, and slight vanilla. It's full bodied but not thick or viscous, and the carbonation is fairly low. Bourbon is front and center from the first sip until the last, and all the way through. There is some vanilla, some roasty malt and some cocoa with smoky oak, but bourbon is really the center of the show.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 24 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity