This one pours a dark, kind of hazy black with tan head that laces a little bit and stays thin until the end. The aroma is boozy, dark chocolate, and slight vanilla. It's full bodied but not thick or viscous, and the carbonation is fairly low. Bourbon is front and center from the first sip until the last, and all the way through. There is some vanilla, some roasty malt and some cocoa with smoky oak, but bourbon is really the center of the show.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 10 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 54 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity