Billy Jenkins Session Bock pours a chestnut amber color with a thin, white head. The aroma is pleasing and subtle with light notes of caramel and malt. It's a super easy drinker with a light mouthfeel that's not as heavy as a standard bock. Flavors of slight corn, toffee, and a caramel sweetness are balanced by a slight breadiness and a crisp finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale