Color is pale amber, even light copper, and much darker than we get with most lagers. The head is one finger thick, off-white, and soapy. Grainy, malty, inviting aroma. On the taste, we get some Vienna-style and even Märzen similarities, with toasted, malt-forward bready flavors. Overall taste is definitely malt-focused, but there’s a good amount of hops as well, delivering notes of pine, citrus, and a touch of spice. Caramel-like sweetness in the finish. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Made in Spokane, Washington using all local ingredients, this beer is labeled as an “Inland Northwest” Lager and the brewery believes this area should have its own unique style of beer. That might take some time, but given the quality of this beer, we can get behind this new style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 19 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity