Ayinger Brau-Weisse pours a very light, golden color, and has a standard citrus and floral taste. The beer is a little bland and doesn't leave any remarkable impressions. It is very dry, almost like champagne. Not hard to drink by any means, but there are much better German hefeweizens available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 23 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity