Ayinger Brau-Weisse pours a very light, golden color, and has a standard citrus and floral taste. The beer is a little bland and doesn't leave any remarkable impressions. It is very dry, almost like champagne. Not hard to drink by any means, but there are much better German hefeweizens available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 54 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Pillow. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity