Golden amber color, non-transparent, and quite hazier that most pilsners. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Excellent aroma, almost like a Kolsch-style beer. The taste is malt-forward with bready, crackery flavors. Hops are fresh tasting, with herbal and floral flavors, maybe even a touch of citrus. Fantastic mouthfeel, with a creamy smooth carbonation. Complex but still easy-drinking, this is a solid pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 2 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity