Golden color, crystal clear, with lots of active carbonation throughout the glass. Head is two fingers thick, white, and bubbly. Excellent pilsner-malt aroma and maybe a touch of yeast. Taste is superb, with soft, cereal-like malty flavors, followed by a light hop profile. There’s some sweetness that shows up, but it’s very pleasant. Mouthfeel is creamy but also refreshing. Interestingly, the head turns from bubbly to more of a foam texture as you drink the beer, leaving webs of sticky lacing on the glass. Light body but this packs a ton of flavor for a 4.1% ABV beer. Finish is long and slightly sweet. An excellent pilsner, full of flavor and easy drinking all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 32 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity