Golden color, crystal clear, with lots of active carbonation throughout the glass. Head is two fingers thick, white, and bubbly. Excellent pilsner-malt aroma and maybe a touch of yeast. Taste is superb, with soft, cereal-like malty flavors, followed by a light hop profile. There’s some sweetness that shows up, but it’s very pleasant. Mouthfeel is creamy but also refreshing. Interestingly, the head turns from bubbly to more of a foam texture as you drink the beer, leaving webs of sticky lacing on the glass. Light body but this packs a ton of flavor for a 4.1% ABV beer. Finish is long and slightly sweet. An excellent pilsner, full of flavor and easy drinking all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 26 minutes ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity