The opening beer on our "If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein" podcast, Praga Premium Pils sets the tone for the rest of the show. It pours a perfectly clear, golden amber color. The aroma has a lot of malt, with a fair amount of sweetness. It’s darker and sweeter than most in this style. And we get an unexpected bitterness that is earthy and herbal with a peppery bite. Medium body, a bit heavier than your typical pilsner. Everyone enjoyed this pilsner – it should be readily available throughout the US and we’d recommend picking this up for a summertime refresher.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 10 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity