The opening beer on our "If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein" podcast, Praga Premium Pils sets the tone for the rest of the show. It pours a perfectly clear, golden amber color. The aroma has a lot of malt, with a fair amount of sweetness. It’s darker and sweeter than most in this style. And we get an unexpected bitterness that is earthy and herbal with a peppery bite. Medium body, a bit heavier than your typical pilsner. Everyone enjoyed this pilsner – it should be readily available throughout the US and we’d recommend picking this up for a summertime refresher.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Old Rasputin. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap