Golden color, mostly clear, with a few fine carbonation bubbles. One finger of white, soapy head. Both Pilsner-malt and herbal hops in the aroma. The taste starts with bready flavors for a solid malt backbone. But it has a good amount of hops for this style, including a pepper spice hop bite, especially on the back end. Dry, refreshing mouthfeel, nicely carbonated. Overall this is smooth and clean, and a well-balanced pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 12 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity