Golden color, mostly clear, with a few fine carbonation bubbles. One finger of white, soapy head. Both Pilsner-malt and herbal hops in the aroma. The taste starts with bready flavors for a solid malt backbone. But it has a good amount of hops for this style, including a pepper spice hop bite, especially on the back end. Dry, refreshing mouthfeel, nicely carbonated. Overall this is smooth and clean, and a well-balanced pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 47 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity