Tsingtao, the most popular Chinese beer in the United States, has a sweet flavor similar to corn syrup. But at the same time it is not heavy and has a crisp aftertaste. It has its similarities to some American lagers but at the same time has a fresh, unique taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to It's a Trappist!. 57 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity