Tsingtao, the most popular Chinese beer in the United States, has a sweet flavor similar to corn syrup. But at the same time it is not heavy and has a crisp aftertaste. It has its similarities to some American lagers but at the same time has a fresh, unique taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 11 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity