Tsingtao, the most popular Chinese beer in the United States, has a sweet flavor similar to corn syrup. But at the same time it is not heavy and has a crisp aftertaste. It has its similarities to some American lagers but at the same time has a fresh, unique taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 19 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity