Tsingtao, the most popular Chinese beer in the United States, has a sweet flavor similar to corn syrup. But at the same time it is not heavy and has a crisp aftertaste. It has its similarities to some American lagers but at the same time has a fresh, unique taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 31 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity