Zonker Stout pours a very dark brown with a bit of amber coloring around the edges. Thick, tan colored head with extremely fine bubbles that create a creamy texture. Aroma of dark roasted malt and some sweetness. Taste is malt forward with roasted flavors and dark chocolate or cacao. Earthy, bitter hops provide a nice balance to all the malt flavors. Mouthfeel is dry, creamy and smooth. Not too sweet and there's a well crafted bitterness that accumulates in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Amalgamator. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Angelica. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for HFS. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Umami Monster. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Fresh Haze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity