Zonker Stout pours a very dark brown with a bit of amber coloring around the edges. Thick, tan colored head with extremely fine bubbles that create a creamy texture. Aroma of dark roasted malt and some sweetness. Taste is malt forward with roasted flavors and dark chocolate or cacao. Earthy, bitter hops provide a nice balance to all the malt flavors. Mouthfeel is dry, creamy and smooth. Not too sweet and there's a well crafted bitterness that accumulates in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 26 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Peeper Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity