Zonker Stout pours a very dark brown with a bit of amber coloring around the edges. Thick, tan colored head with extremely fine bubbles that create a creamy texture. Aroma of dark roasted malt and some sweetness. Taste is malt forward with roasted flavors and dark chocolate or cacao. Earthy, bitter hops provide a nice balance to all the malt flavors. Mouthfeel is dry, creamy and smooth. Not too sweet and there’s a well crafted bitterness that accumulates in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 27 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Grab Bag II. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dorado High. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity