Zonker Stout pours a very dark brown with a bit of amber coloring around the edges. Thick, tan colored head with extremely fine bubbles that create a creamy texture. Aroma of dark roasted malt and some sweetness. Taste is malt forward with roasted flavors and dark chocolate or cacao. Earthy, bitter hops provide a nice balance to all the malt flavors. Mouthfeel is dry, creamy and smooth. Not too sweet and there's a well crafted bitterness that accumulates in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 30 minutes ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 54 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Füry Kölsch. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity