Zonker Stout pours a very dark brown with a bit of amber coloring around the edges. Thick, tan colored head with extremely fine bubbles that create a creamy texture. Aroma of dark roasted malt and some sweetness. Taste is malt forward with roasted flavors and dark chocolate or cacao. Earthy, bitter hops provide a nice balance to all the malt flavors. Mouthfeel is dry, creamy and smooth. Not too sweet and there's a well crafted bitterness that accumulates in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 1 minute ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 42 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity