Zipline Double NZ IPA
Pours a semi-cloudy but bright, golden orange color. Quite a bit of floaties. Head is foamy, white, with excellent retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy with orange and tropical fruit. Taste is similar, but also has some pine and floral and earthy hops. The five different types of New Zealand hops work well together. Malts are cracker like with some sweetness, almost like graham crackers. A bit boozy, and at 9% in a 750 ml bottle, this can sneak up on you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 37 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity