Zipline Double NZ IPA
Pours a semi-cloudy but bright, golden orange color. Quite a bit of floaties. Head is foamy, white, with excellent retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy with orange and tropical fruit. Taste is similar, but also has some pine and floral and earthy hops. The five different types of New Zealand hops work well together. Malts are cracker like with some sweetness, almost like graham crackers. A bit boozy, and at 9% in a 750 ml bottle, this can sneak up on you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity