Zipline Double IPA
Pours a semi-clear, bright, golden copper color. The head is off-white, thick, and foamy, leaving an abundance of lacing on the glass. Aroma is dank with lots of tropical fruit and pine. Taste follows the nose with a very resinous flavor profile. Pine and tropical fruit. Mango, papaya, pineapple and lots of resinous pine. Mouthfeel is juicy and sticky, medium body with light to medium carbonation. Well balanced with a light malt profile but one that provides just the right amount of support before the beer becomes too hoppy. Grapefruit bitterness in the finish to round out a really excellent Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 3 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 58 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity