Zipline Double IPA
Pours a semi-clear, bright, golden copper color. The head is off-white, thick, and foamy, leaving an abundance of lacing on the glass. Aroma is dank with lots of tropical fruit and pine. Taste follows the nose with a very resinous flavor profile. Pine and tropical fruit. Mango, papaya, pineapple and lots of resinous pine. Mouthfeel is juicy and sticky, medium body with light to medium carbonation. Well balanced with a light malt profile but one that provides just the right amount of support before the beer becomes too hoppy. Grapefruit bitterness in the finish to round out a really excellent Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 13 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity