Zipline Double IPA
Pours a semi-clear, bright, golden copper color. The head is off-white, thick, and foamy, leaving an abundance of lacing on the glass. Aroma is dank with lots of tropical fruit and pine. Taste follows the nose with a very resinous flavor profile. Pine and tropical fruit. Mango, papaya, pineapple and lots of resinous pine. Mouthfeel is juicy and sticky, medium body with light to medium carbonation. Well balanced with a light malt profile but one that provides just the right amount of support before the beer becomes too hoppy. Grapefruit bitterness in the finish to round out a really excellent Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 35 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity