Zipline Double IPA
Pours a semi-clear, bright, golden copper color. The head is off-white, thick, and foamy, leaving an abundance of lacing on the glass. Aroma is dank with lots of tropical fruit and pine. Taste follows the nose with a very resinous flavor profile. Pine and tropical fruit. Mango, papaya, pineapple and lots of resinous pine. Mouthfeel is juicy and sticky, medium body with light to medium carbonation. Well balanced with a light malt profile but one that provides just the right amount of support before the beer becomes too hoppy. Grapefruit bitterness in the finish to round out a really excellent Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity