Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage)
Pours a non-transparent, golden, reddish amber color with a thin, bubbly, white head. Bold aroma, with lots of farmhouse funk and oak barrel notes. Super sour on the taste, with a lip puckering tartness. Fruit flavors of red grape, berry, and apple, but we wouldn't be able to pinpoint the Zinfandel grape skins that added during the brewing process. Lots of woody, oak flavors from the barrel provide balance. Very dry mouthfeel with some effervescent carbonation. Tart with lots of fantastic fruit flavors, this is one that the hardcore sour beer fans will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 33 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity