Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage)
Pours a non-transparent, golden, reddish amber color with a thin, bubbly, white head. Bold aroma, with lots of farmhouse funk and oak barrel notes. Super sour on the taste, with a lip puckering tartness. Fruit flavors of red grape, berry, and apple, but we wouldn’t be able to pinpoint the Zinfandel grape skins that added during the brewing process. Lots of woody, oak flavors from the barrel provide balance. Very dry mouthfeel with some effervescent carbonation. Tart with lots of fantastic fruit flavors, this is one that the hardcore sour beer fans will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 15 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity