Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage)
Pours a non-transparent, golden, reddish amber color with a thin, bubbly, white head. Bold aroma, with lots of farmhouse funk and oak barrel notes. Super sour on the taste, with a lip puckering tartness. Fruit flavors of red grape, berry, and apple, but we wouldn't be able to pinpoint the Zinfandel grape skins that added during the brewing process. Lots of woody, oak flavors from the barrel provide balance. Very dry mouthfeel with some effervescent carbonation. Tart with lots of fantastic fruit flavors, this is one that the hardcore sour beer fans will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 29 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity