Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage)
Pours a non-transparent, golden, reddish amber color with a thin, bubbly, white head. Bold aroma, with lots of farmhouse funk and oak barrel notes. Super sour on the taste, with a lip puckering tartness. Fruit flavors of red grape, berry, and apple, but we wouldn't be able to pinpoint the Zinfandel grape skins that added during the brewing process. Lots of woody, oak flavors from the barrel provide balance. Very dry mouthfeel with some effervescent carbonation. Tart with lots of fantastic fruit flavors, this is one that the hardcore sour beer fans will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citridiculous. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Daisy Cutter. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity