Zeus Imperial IPA
We found this to be one of the best Double IPAs out there. It pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with some visible sediment. Hops hit you from the start, with some floral and piney freshness in the aroma. We picked up on some slightly nutty malts, and some grapefruit from the hops, and the combination is perfectly balanced. The mouthfeel is bready yet creamy, with just the right amount of carbonation, and an appropriate sweetness in the aftertaste. You feel the 9.7% ABV but don't really taste it. Given the size of this brewery it may be hard to get your hands on it, but well worth it if you can find it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 4 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 49 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity