Zeus Imperial IPA
We found this to be one of the best Double IPAs out there. It pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with some visible sediment. Hops hit you from the start, with some floral and piney freshness in the aroma. We picked up on some slightly nutty malts, and some grapefruit from the hops, and the combination is perfectly balanced. The mouthfeel is bready yet creamy, with just the right amount of carbonation, and an appropriate sweetness in the aftertaste. You feel the 9.7% ABV but don't really taste it. Given the size of this brewery it may be hard to get your hands on it, but well worth it if you can find it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 46 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity