Zeus Imperial IPA
We found this to be one of the best Double IPAs out there. It pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with some visible sediment. Hops hit you from the start, with some floral and piney freshness in the aroma. We picked up on some slightly nutty malts, and some grapefruit from the hops, and the combination is perfectly balanced. The mouthfeel is bready yet creamy, with just the right amount of carbonation, and an appropriate sweetness in the aftertaste. You feel the 9.7% ABV but don't really taste it. Given the size of this brewery it may be hard to get your hands on it, but well worth it if you can find it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Trellis Buster. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alpine Hoppy Birthday. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 5 hours ago
- dheliker listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Dirty Old Man Imperial Rye Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity