Zeus Imperial IPA
We found this to be one of the best Double IPAs out there. It pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with some visible sediment. Hops hit you from the start, with some floral and piney freshness in the aroma. We picked up on some slightly nutty malts, and some grapefruit from the hops, and the combination is perfectly balanced. The mouthfeel is bready yet creamy, with just the right amount of carbonation, and an appropriate sweetness in the aftertaste. You feel the 9.7% ABV but don't really taste it. Given the size of this brewery it may be hard to get your hands on it, but well worth it if you can find it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 16 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity