Zeus Imperial IPA
We found this to be one of the best Double IPAs out there. It pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with some visible sediment. Hops hit you from the start, with some floral and piney freshness in the aroma. We picked up on some slightly nutty malts, and some grapefruit from the hops, and the combination is perfectly balanced. The mouthfeel is bready yet creamy, with just the right amount of carbonation, and an appropriate sweetness in the aftertaste. You feel the 9.7% ABV but don't really taste it. Given the size of this brewery it may be hard to get your hands on it, but well worth it if you can find it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Grätzer. 44 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for More is More. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity