Zero Buttons IPA
Zero Buttons pours a crystal clear, golden color. Foamy white head and an aroma that is fresh and dank with some resinous notes. Taste is incredible - just what we want in a West Coast Style IPA. Easy on the malts and hoppy with citrus, berry, and tropical fruit. Medium body with low bitterness but just enough to remind you that it's an IPA. Nice mouthfeel that is crisp and clean. Finishes smooth with a lingering, slightly bitter but also slightly sweet grapefruit flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Vicinity. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity