Zero Buttons IPA
Zero Buttons pours a crystal clear, golden color. Foamy white head and an aroma that is fresh and dank with some resinous notes. Taste is incredible - just what we want in a West Coast Style IPA. Easy on the malts and hoppy with citrus, berry, and tropical fruit. Medium body with low bitterness but just enough to remind you that it's an IPA. Nice mouthfeel that is crisp and clean. Finishes smooth with a lingering, slightly bitter but also slightly sweet grapefruit flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Auto Shop West Coast Double IPA. 2 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dark Island. 59 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity