Zero Buttons IPA
Zero Buttons pours a crystal clear, golden color. Foamy white head and an aroma that is fresh and dank with some resinous notes. Taste is incredible – just what we want in a West Coast Style IPA. Easy on the malts and hoppy with citrus, berry, and tropical fruit. Medium body with low bitterness but just enough to remind you that it’s an IPA. Nice mouthfeel that is crisp and clean. Finishes smooth with a lingering, slightly bitter but also slightly sweet grapefruit flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 44 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Juice. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to California Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity