Pours a pale amber color, mostly clear but not fully transparent, head is about two fingers thick, white, foamy, and long lasting with lots of lacing. Melvin-style aroma: hoppy, fresh, dank. A bit juicy but also a bit West Coast-style. Melon, berry, citrus (tangerine or orange), and pine. The lupulin powder has a little bit of everything when it comes to hop flavors, but it also creates a chalky, powdery mouthfeel that we enjoy. Not a bitter beer, but it does pick up a little bit with each sip, especially in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Habitus. 30 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Amalgamator. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity