Pours a pale amber color, mostly clear but not fully transparent, head is about two fingers thick, white, foamy, and long lasting with lots of lacing. Melvin-style aroma: hoppy, fresh, dank. A bit juicy but also a bit West Coast-style. Melon, berry, citrus (tangerine or orange), and pine. The lupulin powder has a little bit of everything when it comes to hop flavors, but it also creates a chalky, powdery mouthfeel that we enjoy. Not a bitter beer, but it does pick up a little bit with each sip, especially in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 minute ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 17 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity