Pours a pale amber color, mostly clear but not fully transparent, head is about two fingers thick, white, foamy, and long lasting with lots of lacing. Melvin-style aroma: hoppy, fresh, dank. A bit juicy but also a bit West Coast-style. Melon, berry, citrus (tangerine or orange), and pine. The lupulin powder has a little bit of everything when it comes to hop flavors, but it also creates a chalky, powdery mouthfeel that we enjoy. Not a bitter beer, but it does pick up a little bit with each sip, especially in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Super Beta. 37 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Origin DIPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity