Pours a pale amber color, mostly clear but not fully transparent, head is about two fingers thick, white, foamy, and long lasting with lots of lacing. Melvin-style aroma: hoppy, fresh, dank. A bit juicy but also a bit West Coast-style. Melon, berry, citrus (tangerine or orange), and pine. The lupulin powder has a little bit of everything when it comes to hop flavors, but it also creates a chalky, powdery mouthfeel that we enjoy. Not a bitter beer, but it does pick up a little bit with each sip, especially in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 5 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Sam Adams Octoberfest. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 1516 Kellerbier. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oude Geuze. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity