Young's Double Chocolate Stout
Double Chocolate Stout pours nearly black, letting very little light through. A nice thick, tan colored head sticks around to the last drop. The aroma is very chocolate forward with malt and hints of cream and vanilla. The mouthfeel is light for a stout, and the carbonation is a little lacking, making for a slight thinness that leaves you wanting it a bit, well, more stout. The taste is bittersweet chocolate and a nice, roasty malt bitter finish that balances well. There's a slight milky dairy aftertaste that builds as you continue to sip through the bottle. It's not a stout stout, so it's great for those who are looking for a nice, well balanced, super drinkable and enjoyable chocolate stout without getting scared.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 14 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity