Young's Double Chocolate Stout
Double Chocolate Stout pours nearly black, letting very little light through. A nice thick, tan colored head sticks around to the last drop. The aroma is very chocolate forward with malt and hints of cream and vanilla. The mouthfeel is light for a stout, and the carbonation is a little lacking, making for a slight thinness that leaves you wanting it a bit, well, more stout. The taste is bittersweet chocolate and a nice, roasty malt bitter finish that balances well. There's a slight milky dairy aftertaste that builds as you continue to sip through the bottle. It's not a stout stout, so it's great for those who are looking for a nice, well balanced, super drinkable and enjoyable chocolate stout without getting scared.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 31 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity