Young's Double Chocolate Stout
Double Chocolate Stout pours nearly black, letting very little light through. A nice thick, tan colored head sticks around to the last drop. The aroma is very chocolate forward with malt and hints of cream and vanilla. The mouthfeel is light for a stout, and the carbonation is a little lacking, making for a slight thinness that leaves you wanting it a bit, well, more stout. The taste is bittersweet chocolate and a nice, roasty malt bitter finish that balances well. There's a slight milky dairy aftertaste that builds as you continue to sip through the bottle. It's not a stout stout, so it's great for those who are looking for a nice, well balanced, super drinkable and enjoyable chocolate stout without getting scared.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for IPA 395. 29 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Atomically. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Son of Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity