Orange Blossom Blonde Ale
Orange Blossom Blonde Ale pours a dark blonde color with maybe a fingernail of head that totally disappears immediately. The aroma is sweet orange blossom, like straight from the tree. Taste follows the nose with a nice citrusy floral flavor mixed with honey. There's a very slight orange pith in the mix that helps tone down the sweetness. The mouthfeel is light and has fairly low carbonation. If you're looking for a sweeter ale, this is one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 46 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity