Orange Blossom Blonde Ale
Orange Blossom Blonde Ale pours a dark blonde color with maybe a fingernail of head that totally disappears immediately. The aroma is sweet orange blossom, like straight from the tree. Taste follows the nose with a nice citrusy floral flavor mixed with honey. There's a very slight orange pith in the mix that helps tone down the sweetness. The mouthfeel is light and has fairly low carbonation. If you're looking for a sweeter ale, this is one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Adam. 52 minutes ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Morning Star. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Levadura. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Le Jus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity