Orange Blossom Blonde Ale
Orange Blossom Blonde Ale pours a dark blonde color with maybe a fingernail of head that totally disappears immediately. The aroma is sweet orange blossom, like straight from the tree. Taste follows the nose with a nice citrusy floral flavor mixed with honey. There's a very slight orange pith in the mix that helps tone down the sweetness. The mouthfeel is light and has fairly low carbonation. If you're looking for a sweeter ale, this is one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 5 minutes ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 15 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity