Orange Blossom Blonde Ale
Orange Blossom Blonde Ale pours a dark blonde color with maybe a fingernail of head that totally disappears immediately. The aroma is sweet orange blossom, like straight from the tree. Taste follows the nose with a nice citrusy floral flavor mixed with honey. There's a very slight orange pith in the mix that helps tone down the sweetness. The mouthfeel is light and has fairly low carbonation. If you're looking for a sweeter ale, this is one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 53 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity