Yellow Snow IPA
Yellow Snow is a seasonal IPA that you could actually enjoy drinking year round. The color is a translucent golden yellow with a thick, foamy head. Aroma is citrusy and fruity. On the taste, the beer is medium bodied with plenty of the same fruity notes. This is hoppier than we expected, with some citrus and pine all complemented by a bready malt backbone. Aside from the name, this isn’t your typical winter beer and thankfully it doesn’t taste like its name!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwölfjahre. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bretta Rosé No. 004. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity