Yellow Snow IPA
Yellow Snow is a seasonal IPA that you could actually enjoy drinking year round. The color is a translucent golden yellow with a thick, foamy head. Aroma is citrusy and fruity. On the taste, the beer is medium bodied with plenty of the same fruity notes. This is hoppier than we expected, with some citrus and pine all complemented by a bready malt backbone. Aside from the name, this isn't your typical winter beer and thankfully it doesn't taste like its name!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to October Spectacular!. 2 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 49 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity