Yellow Snow IPA
Yellow Snow is a seasonal IPA that you could actually enjoy drinking year round. The color is a translucent golden yellow with a thick, foamy head. Aroma is citrusy and fruity. On the taste, the beer is medium bodied with plenty of the same fruity notes. This is hoppier than we expected, with some citrus and pine all complemented by a bready malt backbone. Aside from the name, this isn’t your typical winter beer and thankfully it doesn’t taste like its name!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 19 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity