Xtra-Citra Pale Ale
Xtra-Citra Pale Ale pours a slightly hazy, light golden color. Head is white and fizzy and thins to a few coarse bubbles. Strong aroma of lemon and grapefruit citrus. Taste is similar, with lemon and lime but also some tropical fruit flavors, maybe mango and pineapple. The Citra hops are very present. Light, bready malts with just a hint of sweetness. Medium carbonation with a mouthfeel that reminds us of Squirt soda. Finish is clean and bright with low bitterness. Only 4.5% ABV and light bodied, but lots of hop flavor for a beer at only 4.5%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 25 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity