Xtra-Citra Pale Ale
Xtra-Citra Pale Ale pours a slightly hazy, light golden color. Head is white and fizzy and thins to a few coarse bubbles. Strong aroma of lemon and grapefruit citrus. Taste is similar, with lemon and lime but also some tropical fruit flavors, maybe mango and pineapple. The Citra hops are very present. Light, bready malts with just a hint of sweetness. Medium carbonation with a mouthfeel that reminds us of Squirt soda. Finish is clean and bright with low bitterness. Only 4.5% ABV and light bodied, but lots of hop flavor for a beer at only 4.5%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 12 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity