Xtra-Citra Pale Ale
Xtra-Citra Pale Ale pours a slightly hazy, light golden color. Head is white and fizzy and thins to a few coarse bubbles. Strong aroma of lemon and grapefruit citrus. Taste is similar, with lemon and lime but also some tropical fruit flavors, maybe mango and pineapple. The Citra hops are very present. Light, bready malts with just a hint of sweetness. Medium carbonation with a mouthfeel that reminds us of Squirt soda. Finish is clean and bright with low bitterness. Only 4.5% ABV and light bodied, but lots of hop flavor for a beer at only 4.5%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 12 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 57 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity