Xtra-Citra Pale Ale
Xtra-Citra Pale Ale pours a slightly hazy, light golden color. Head is white and fizzy and thins to a few coarse bubbles. Strong aroma of lemon and grapefruit citrus. Taste is similar, with lemon and lime but also some tropical fruit flavors, maybe mango and pineapple. The Citra hops are very present. Light, bready malts with just a hint of sweetness. Medium carbonation with a mouthfeel that reminds us of Squirt soda. Finish is clean and bright with low bitterness. Only 4.5% ABV and light bodied, but lots of hop flavor for a beer at only 4.5%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 21 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity