The 12th Anniversary Wheatwine pours a beautiful, clear dark amber ruby color with a thin white head. The aroma is a little bit biscuit, little bit booze with some dark cherry notes. The taste is complex, starting with spices and slight cherries, biscuity malt and definitely some grape must and red wine. The body is a heavy hitter, the carbonation medium but there's a subtle creaminess to it with a warming boozy effect on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 40 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity