Wynona's Big Brown Ale
Wynona's Big Brown Ale pours a chestnut color, quite clear for an unfiltered beer, with a medium cream-colored head. The malt-forward aroma is similar to a German marzen with a nutty caramel sweetness. On the sip, caramel and brown sugar flavors mix with a toasted bread maltiness. A light coffee bitterness in the aftertaste gives way to a coffee candy sweetness that kicks in very late in the aftertaste. This beer is packed with great flavor but avoids being overly sweet while maintains a lighter mouthfeel for 7.3% ABV. Whoever Wynona is, her Big Brown Ale is definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 54 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity