Wynona's Big Brown Ale
Wynona's Big Brown Ale pours a chestnut color, quite clear for an unfiltered beer, with a medium cream-colored head. The malt-forward aroma is similar to a German marzen with a nutty caramel sweetness. On the sip, caramel and brown sugar flavors mix with a toasted bread maltiness. A light coffee bitterness in the aftertaste gives way to a coffee candy sweetness that kicks in very late in the aftertaste. This beer is packed with great flavor but avoids being overly sweet while maintains a lighter mouthfeel for 7.3% ABV. Whoever Wynona is, her Big Brown Ale is definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 43 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 7 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity