Wynona's Big Brown Ale
Wynona's Big Brown Ale pours a chestnut color, quite clear for an unfiltered beer, with a medium cream-colored head. The malt-forward aroma is similar to a German marzen with a nutty caramel sweetness. On the sip, caramel and brown sugar flavors mix with a toasted bread maltiness. A light coffee bitterness in the aftertaste gives way to a coffee candy sweetness that kicks in very late in the aftertaste. This beer is packed with great flavor but avoids being overly sweet while maintains a lighter mouthfeel for 7.3% ABV. Whoever Wynona is, her Big Brown Ale is definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 33 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Jus. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity