Wynona's Big Brown Ale
Wynona's Big Brown Ale pours a chestnut color, quite clear for an unfiltered beer, with a medium cream-colored head. The malt-forward aroma is similar to a German marzen with a nutty caramel sweetness. On the sip, caramel and brown sugar flavors mix with a toasted bread maltiness. A light coffee bitterness in the aftertaste gives way to a coffee candy sweetness that kicks in very late in the aftertaste. This beer is packed with great flavor but avoids being overly sweet while maintains a lighter mouthfeel for 7.3% ABV. Whoever Wynona is, her Big Brown Ale is definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to From the Archives Part 1. 24 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity