Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout
Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout is a dark brown color with dark red highlights and a thin off-white head. The beer is incredibly viscous, the beer itself sticks to the inside of the glass, not just the head. The nose is very grain-like with oatmeal and slight molasses. Whereas the aroma is sweet, the taste is not. It has a burnt, somewhat smokey roasted malt flavor. Some oatmeal comes through on the taste as well as some bitter chocolate. With such bold flavors and high bitterness, this beer is a wrecking ball to the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 13 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 40 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity