Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout
Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout is a dark brown color with dark red highlights and a thin off-white head. The beer is incredibly viscous, the beer itself sticks to the inside of the glass, not just the head. The nose is very grain-like with oatmeal and slight molasses. Whereas the aroma is sweet, the taste is not. It has a burnt, somewhat smokey roasted malt flavor. Some oatmeal comes through on the taste as well as some bitter chocolate. With such bold flavors and high bitterness, this beer is a wrecking ball to the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 26 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity