Worthy Adversary pours a dark brown, nearly black color. Head is brownish tan, thick and foamy. It's long lasting and slims down to a thin film. The aroma has coffee, chocolate, and dark roasted malt. Taste has an abundance of roasted malts balanced with earthy hops. Wood and oak flavors but not as much coffee or chocolate as we got in the aroma. Bold and complex but not too viscous in the mouthfeel. Surprisingly light for 9.5% as the alcohol is well hidden. Finishes with just a hint of smooth milk chocolate. Worthy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 48 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity