Worthy Adversary pours a dark brown, nearly black color. Head is brownish tan, thick and foamy. It's long lasting and slims down to a thin film. The aroma has coffee, chocolate, and dark roasted malt. Taste has an abundance of roasted malts balanced with earthy hops. Wood and oak flavors but not as much coffee or chocolate as we got in the aroma. Bold and complex but not too viscous in the mouthfeel. Surprisingly light for 9.5% as the alcohol is well hidden. Finishes with just a hint of smooth milk chocolate. Worthy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 6 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 47 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity