Worthy Adversary pours a dark brown, nearly black color. Head is brownish tan, thick and foamy. It’s long lasting and slims down to a thin film. The aroma has coffee, chocolate, and dark roasted malt. Taste has an abundance of roasted malts balanced with earthy hops. Wood and oak flavors but not as much coffee or chocolate as we got in the aroma. Bold and complex but not too viscous in the mouthfeel. Surprisingly light for 9.5% as the alcohol is well hidden. Finishes with just a hint of smooth milk chocolate. Worthy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 14 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity