Worthy Adversary pours a dark brown, nearly black color. Head is brownish tan, thick and foamy. It's long lasting and slims down to a thin film. The aroma has coffee, chocolate, and dark roasted malt. Taste has an abundance of roasted malts balanced with earthy hops. Wood and oak flavors but not as much coffee or chocolate as we got in the aroma. Bold and complex but not too viscous in the mouthfeel. Surprisingly light for 9.5% as the alcohol is well hidden. Finishes with just a hint of smooth milk chocolate. Worthy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 30 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity