Worth the Squeeze IPA
Appearance is a cloudy, golden yellow color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Decent amount of lacing sticks to the glass. The aroma is fresh and dank, dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is similar, with tropical fruit flavors like mango and papaya, but also peach, pear, and citrus. Not much malt, but that’s how it goes with this style. The 7% ABV is non-existent. Mouthfeel is juicy but also soft and smooth. No bitterness at all, and just a bit of mild sweetness shows up in the finish. Overall this is a superb hazy IPA with nice flavors and extreme drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Clear AF IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwölfjahre. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity