Worth the Squeeze IPA
Appearance is a cloudy, golden yellow color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Decent amount of lacing sticks to the glass. The aroma is fresh and dank, dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is similar, with tropical fruit flavors like mango and papaya, but also peach, pear, and citrus. Not much malt, but that’s how it goes with this style. The 7% ABV is non-existent. Mouthfeel is juicy but also soft and smooth. No bitterness at all, and just a bit of mild sweetness shows up in the finish. Overall this is a superb hazy IPA with nice flavors and extreme drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 43 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil