Laurelwood Workhorse pours a light copper color with lots of fine, bubbly carbonation. The head is white with plenty of lacing. Aroma is hoppy: tropical and citrus, which continues into a hop taste of tropical fruit, citrus, and a bit of resinous pine. Malts are bready with a caramel sweetness. Juicy mouthfeel, medium body with a finish that is clean, smooth and far from bitter. This is a solid IPA, not overly complicated and very drinkable for a 7.5% IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 27 minutes ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Hopster Pot. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Coffee & Cream. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity